Eternal Ink is free of animal by-products and is vegan.
- Eternal Ink is not tested on animals.
- Eternal Ink is supplied in a medical grade sealed bottle, ensuring its longevity before and after opening.
- Eternal Ink pigments are certified sterile.
- Eternal Ink cooperates with all regulations.
- Eternal Ink is made in the U.S.A.
Eternal Ink Use and Handling
USAGE – Before using, tighten cap and shake the bottle vigorously for one minute after the mixing ball moves freely. Shake before each use. After use, close tightly and wipe the pouring tip with a clean cloth. Should the tattoo ink begin drying out or need thinning, Eternal Ink recommends using our product, Keep It Wet.
STORAGE – Each bottle of Eternal Ink is marked with an expiration date on the label. It is recommended that the ink be used before that date. In general, stored bottles should be shook every three months to ensure a consistent color match during active use. Eternal Ink should be stored out of direct UV sunlight at a comfortable room temperature. Do not freeze.
We hope this answers any questions you have about Eternal Inks. If you have additional questions or require further information, please contact us and we will do our best to answer any questions. We can be reached at (866) 846-8465 or through our Contact Us page.
Thank you for choosing and using Eternal Ink